Foodservice Equipment & Supplies magazine appreciates your visiting our website. Your privacy and trust are important to us. We provide this notice to ensure that your expectations and our practices are aligned, and that you are aware of your choices regarding our use and disclosure of the information you provide to this site.
- Information obtained when you visit the Site.
- Information obtained through e-mail communications with you related to the Site.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We require you to provide certain information about yourself when you register with this Site and when you request products and services. We also collect information when you participate in contests and surveys, when you respond to requests for feedback and when you submit postings to public areas of this Site (e.g., moderated discussions and bulletin boards).
The information we collect may include information from which you may be personally identified (“Personally Identifiable Information”), such as name, postal address, telephone number, fax number and e-mail address, and certain business information such as employer name, occupation, job function, job title, purchasing preferences or history, and similar information. We also will collect credit card and related information when you request a product or service for which there is a charge. This Site only collects Personally Identifiable Information with your knowledge.
When you visit this Site, we may collect the IP address of your computer. We also use automatic data collection technology to record other information that identifies your computer and tracks your behavior on the Site. We do not collect Personally Identifiable Information in this way, but if you provide us with Personally Identifiable Information, we may associate that information with the information that is collected automatically.
Automatic Data Collection through Cookies and Other Means
We may record information about your computer and/or track your activity while you are using our website or our other online products. For example, we may record how many times you click on a hyperlink, determine whether you visited our site from a particular Internet link or advertisement, or track your path through the site. This automatic data ("Automatic Data") collection may include but may not be limited to information collected by cookies, IP addresses, and transparent GIFs. We use this Automatic Data to report aggregated website activity and to better understand the needs of our users so we can make informed decisions regarding the content and design of the site. We may also use this Automatic Data to personalize your experience on our site. If you provide us with Personally Identifiable Information, we may combine and use the Automatic Data with the Personally Identifiable Information.
Some of our online content may be provided by third parties that may collect Automatic Data regarding your online activity. Information collected by third parties is subject to their own privacy policies and Zoomba Group is not responsible for their privacy policies, practices or content.
How We Use Your Information
We use Personally Identifiable Information collected on this Site for the following purposes:
- To provide you with this Site and other products and services.
- To respond to your inquiries and contact you about changes regarding the Site.
- To provide you with e-mail, fax and other notices (such as expiration and renewal notices) regarding your account and the products or services that you are receiving, and for billing and collection purposes.
- For any other purpose disclosed at the time the information is collected or to which you consent.
We also may use your information to better understand our Users and to improve our Site. For example, we may use this information to determine what portions of the Site are most popular and the demographics of our Users generally. Cookies and other User information also enable us to customize your experience on the Site. We may use IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our servers or to administer our Site. We may also use IP addresses to help identify a User during a particular session and to gather data regarding use of the Site.
We may use the information you provide us to send you e-mail, fax and other communications on behalf of Zoomba Group and our affiliates. These communications may include e-mail newsletters that are relevant to this Site, as well as offers for other related services that we deem appropriate. All email newsletters will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of receiving future issues of the newsletter. All promotional offers will include an opportunity to opt out of receiving future promotions from the brand whose product/service is being promoted. Opt-out requests will be effective after a reasonable period of time for processing.
Opt-out requests are specific to particular products. If, for example, you unsubscribe from one Zoomba Group e-newsletter, you may still receive emails from us regarding other email, such as webinars or requests to complete surveys, all relating to Zoomba Group properties.
Our Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated, anonymous statistics about many Users and other information that is not Personally Identifiable Information. We will not disclose your Personally Identifiable Information except as follows:
- Name and/or business name and title (but not information by which you may be contacted - i.e. name, postal address, telephone number, fax number and e-mail address ) in representative lists of our magazine circulation and/or web site membership, but not for further use or dissemination by the recipient.
- To third parties engaged to provide services under contractual requirement to keep Personally Identifiable Information confidential and use it only to perform the services.
- Portions of this Site may be provided as “Premium” or “Sponsored” content. Premium or Sponsored content is made available to Users on the condition that we may share certain of the User's registration information with the Premium or Sponsored content's sponsors and advertisers. We will always disclose when you are registering or being provided with Premium or Sponsored content.
- To any successor pursuant to an asset sale, merger, consolidation, restructuring, reorganization, liquidation or other similar transaction involving Zoomba Group or this Site.
- When we believe such disclosure is required by law, regulation or securities exchange requirement or for the protection of persons or property.
- When disclosure is necessary to accomplish the purpose for which you provide it.
We use reasonable safeguards to protect Personally Identifiable Information we collect on this Site from unauthorized access, use, modification or disclosure. However, due to the design of the Internet and other factors outside of our control, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and our servers will be free from unauthorized access by third parties.
Right to Access and Change Information
You may view and update information that you previously submitted online to this Site by revisiting the registration or subscription form. Information updates will not be accepted if the request would conflict with legal requirements or if we believe it would result in incorrect information.
California Privacy Rights
We do not want to collect or maintain information from those under the age of 13. We do not permit children under 13 years of age to become registered users of our site. No part of our site is structured to attract anyone under 13. By using our site, you represent that you are not under 13 years of age.
How to Contact Us
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding these privacy policies, please contact us:
Foodservice Equipment & Supplies®
PO Box 156
Elmhurst, IL 60126
Toll Free: 800.630.4168
Toll Free Fax: 800.630.4169