Foodservice Equipment & Supplies has a heritage of providing meaningful research and insights that help industry professionals compete in a challenging market place.
FE&S’s BEST IN CLASS – CATEGORY LANDSCAPE REPORTS utilize data collected from the magazine’s annual Best in Class study to provide a snapshot of more than 45 equipment and supplies categories.
Each 40-page report includes:
- Category incidence by market segment (dealers, consultants, operators) and geography
- Category manufacturer awareness by market segment and geography
- Category penetrations (usage) by market segment and geography
- Importance of seven key purchase drivers
- Individual brand Performance of category brands on seven key purchase drivers
This report identifies category manufacturers’ strengths and weakness. Use this report:
- Annual planning tool to track changes in the category competitive set; measure changes in manufacturer reach and penetration
- Strengthen marketing message
- Plan competitive strategies
Each report is delivered electronically in a PowerPoint format ready for internal or external presentations. Report debrief is also provided upon request.