PRIDE Centric Resources recognized the accomplishments of its dealer and vendor members.
Here is an overview of the winners:
- Top 5 Dealers: Tundra Restaurant Supply, Kamran and Company, Deacon Foodservice Solutions, C. Caprara Food Service Equipment and Main-Ford General Supply
- Top Growth Dealers: The Willingham Company and Kamran and Company
- Top 5 Vendors: Vollrath, Turbo Air, Vulcan, True Manufacturing, and Hobart
- Top Growth Vendors: Victorinox Swiss Army and Vollrath
- Dealer Services Support Award: Todd Minkin from Fein Brothers
- Dealer Training Award: BSR Design & Supplies
- Vendor Training Award: Southbend
- Dealer Mercury (Marketing) Award: Federal Supply USA
- Vendor Mercury (Marketing) Award: Winco
- Team Choice Award Dealer (chosen by PRIDE staff): Deacon Foodservice Solutions
- Team Choice Award Vendor: Southbend
PRIDE also gave out three special recognition awards:
- The PRIDE Industry Influencer Award recognizes an individual who provides positive energy, intellect and passion to our industry overall. The award went to Marty Patterson of the Vollrath Companies.
- The PRIDE Centric Award is given to a person or company who encompasses all five of the PRIDE Core Values: integrity, passion, respectfulness, innovation and accountability. The award went to the Carroll family of BSR Design & Supplies.
- The PRIDE Nova Award is given to a dealer who makes a signification impact on the organization in its first few years as a member. The award went to Tundra Restaurant Supply.